[Cc'ing the RFP/ITP open for this package, plus the submitters.
Apologies to those who may receive multiple copies.]

Hi,

I've prepared some Debian packages for the latest version of nvu, a
graphical web page editor.  (More info at <http://www.nvu.com/>.)  My
source and binary packages are at http://cameron.ucc.asn.au/debian/nvu/
and are mostly lintian clean.

However I don't have much experience in packaging programmes of this
size and complexity, or enough time to commit to it to maintain it
"properly".  Furthermore I don't actually use it much myself -- I
packaged it originally for inclusion in a Debian-based distro for
Computer Angels[1].  I'd appreciate someone from debian-mentors
looking over my packaging and if anyone is interested, I'd also be
willing to co-maintain nvu with someone.

Cheers,

Cameron.

[1] http://www.computerangels.org.au/