On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:08:50AM -0500, Chris Sacca wrote:
> This is a single binary package.  It's small, lintian and linda clean, I
> have the blessing of the upstream maintainer, and have filed and ITP (
> #292667 ).

You don't close it in your changelog entry. That's wrong.

[...]

> Hopefully someone will sponsor me, but if not, I would really appreciate
> feedback on crafting a better RFS.

You don't need postinst, postrm, preinst, prerm files in your debian/
subdirectory, cause you don't make any unusual things during installation.

dh_make's rules file is a template. After modifications you can remove
unneeded comments from it.

        gzip -9 ChangeLog

What's that for?
dh_installchangelogs will compress changelog if it will be needed.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska