Arjan Oosting a écrit :

Hi,

Hi

I can't sponsor you because I am not a DD, but I do have a suggestion. The package doesn't contain any architecture specific files so you should change the Architecture to all in debian/control and move the installation commands from binary-arch to binary-indep in .debian/rules.

You're right, changes are done. Thank you very much.

Good luck with finding a sponsor!

Thanks :-)

Greetings Arjan Oosting

-- Martin Braure de Calignon "Debian addict, active member of Amaya (Amayita)'s fan club (and fan of her tatoo)"