On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 02:18:12PM -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> Also, there's a bug in one spot where you sit on the bog, you get a guy with
> sun glasses, and you die, and when you come back he's still there.  If you
The guy in a suit? He's from the IRS.  Blasted him with my gun and he
still didn't die.

I went down the stairs, talked to the IRS guy then I started shooting
him and he started shooting me! and I died.  But I had a follower who
I ran away and then came back up to see the IRS guy, then I got the
crash.

> try to talk to him it gives you an error, sorry I forgot what it was.
I got
Terminating crashed VM...
ERROR: Null pointer in pe/pe_vm.cpp at 1759
Null pointer!
         If repeatable, run IRE with -DebugVM for more info.
                 Current VM cannot continue.
Error in function status, in file CODE/SYSTEM/UI/STATUS.PE (context
[unreadable - Craigs notes] (ip = 0x0)

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>