Now that (as upstream) I've released hinfo 1.0, I'm planing on making it
my first debian package.

One of the things I'd like the debian package to do is download a
couple of files (when changed) with wget on a regular basis.  Having
root do the download is using a sledgehammer on a finishing nail, (it
works, but you have to be realy careful to avoid damage), and none of
the other standard users seem correct, but is it realy appropriate for
a package to create a new user for a weekly download?  I'm planning a
medium-priority debconf question to enable this, and the actual use
will be in a conffile.

--
Blars Blarson                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                http://www.blars.org/blars.html