Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Theo-dora Sogiba, and I am an Events Coordinator for the National
Film and Video Foundation of South Africa (NFVF). We are a statutory body
from the government department of Arts and Culture. We are tasked by our
government with developing and marketing the film and video industry both
locally and abroad.

Inpursuing our objectives, we have identified few international events we
will be attending. This year we will be attending the Locations Expo in Los
Angelos, 12-14 April 2003. In this event, different countries market their
facilities, expertise and locations. We will also attend MIPCOM which will
take place in Cannes, 10-14 October 2003.

As the NFVf, what we ussually do is to book a stand that will host all South
African delegates. We provide them with a home, where they can have
meetings, screen their films and give access to business centre, whereby
they can send their emails, fax, make a call etc. Although we are working on
a tight budget, we also sponsor delegates especially those from the
disadvantaged communities, by paying for their accommodation, airtickets and
spending money. Most of these filmmakers they have outstanding projects, and
have won international awards, but unfortunately they are still struggling,
and it is unfortunate that sometimes we cannot sponsor all of them.

Thus I am making this application to you that you give us some assistance,
and if you need mor einformation,please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Theo-dora Sogiba
Events Coordinator
Natioanl Film and Video Foundation of South Africa
Tel: +27 11 268 2900
Fax: +27 11 268 2909
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]