I tried sending a request for the removal of vips7.8 and nip from
mentors.debian.net by sending mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
However, it appears that mail to the mentors.debian.net domain is not
working and hasn't been for at least a few days:

% host -t mx mentors.debian.net
mentors.debian.net is an alias for mentors.workaround.org.

mentors.workaround.org isn't answering on the smtp port though it is
answering on http and ssh.

Is sending mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] still the preferred way to
request removal of packages from mentors.debian.net?

I'm requesting removal of these packages because someone has agreed to
sponsor them for upload into the archive, and I want to tweak the
description from what's there on mentors.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.ql.org/q/