On 2006-04-26, Steve Langasek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> what does update-alternatives --list x-cursor-theme list in this case?

It shows nothing.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# update-alternatives --list x-cursor-theme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/#

> It really looks to me like a u-a bug, not a bug in the calling maintainer
> script.

I have been considering the same thing, but I am asking advice here
before doing anything else, as I am quite new into u-a.

Except if I need to remove the alternatives links in the exact opposite
order of registering them.

/Sune