* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-09-17 23:33]:
> yes, i tested pwgen in thought the same. Pwgen has no option to
> create a password list and you cant set the length of the
> password(s). My program has more options i would say. I cant even
> move the output from pwgen to a file with a pipe, or maybe i was to
> stupid to do so. pwgen generates a list of passwords on the screen
> with a given length but you cant set the length of this passwords
> and also not how many passwords you want. More information about my
> program pagen you can find on

4044:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~] pwgen 5 1
aeT5a
4045:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~] pwgen 5 2
Cha1w OhS0z
4046:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~] pwgen 4 2
h8Xr 1fG4
4047:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~] pwgen 4 2 > e
4048:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~] cat e
chty
cpxj
4049:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~]