{libglade) i been tying to install for the last month and it's killing me, i
get a message that says not installable so i go to problems and that say
Aplication package is incompatible with current software but i have the
lastest?? can you help me or tell me what am i doing wrong i am new to the
whole tablet thing so you might understand my trouble, i can be reach  at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  how to hear  from  you soon
--
ILLUSTRATED BY LINUX
I CAN BE CONTACTED BY VIA VOICE E-MAIL AT 1 203 364 5280