Dear mentors,

I preparing a package which by default uses a local copy of tcl/tk. In
order to build it against Debian's version, I have turned the #include
"tk.h" into #include <tcl8.4/tk.h>.

It then complains the following:

 /usr/include/tcl8.4/tk.h:68:20: error: tcl.h: No such file or directory

The reason is that /usr/include/tcl8.4/tk.h contains #include <tcl.h>
instead of <tcl8.4/tcl.h>. Is it a bug?

/usr/share/doc/tcl8.4-dev/README.TCL_INC seems to indicate that there is
a strategy for helping tcl/tk to find its files, but I do not see what
to do exactly.

Could anybody give me some help for this ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org