Dear mentors,

I am a bit confused by the libraries which exist in -xpm and -noxpm
flavors. Are there cases where it is recommended not to use the -xpm
one? Or should we build-depend on foo-xpm | foo-noxpm? Is it necessary
to strictly depend on the -noxpm one if it seems that the program does
not interact with xpm files?

I came to a point in which I often have to remove some packages in order
to build some of the source pacakges I have prepared.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org