Since I still haven't get any feedback from the current maintainers (they seem
to lack time or interest, unfortunately), I'm again looking for someone
willing to review, endorse, and sponsor my changes.

LSH is an implementation (client and server) of the SSH protocol, version 2.
It is written by Niels Möller and predates OpenSSH.

The URL of the DSC is:

ftp://ftp.kibibyte.se/debian/pool/main/l/lsh/lsh_2.0.3-1.dsc

For reference, my previous post follows:

--
Magnus Holmgren        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)