On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 08:02:02PM +0100, José Sánchez Moreno wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnomecatalog".
>
> * Package name    : gnomecatalog
>   Version         : 0.3.1-1.0

> That '.0' at the end isn't necessary.

Lintian notify a warning without it.

I can remove it if you want

>   Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
> * URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
> * License         : [fill in]

> *cough*

> It builds these binary packages:
> gnomecatalog - Cataloging software for CD, DVD, and hard disk files

> Do you have a long description?

Long description

Cataloging software for CDs and DVDs.

Catalog your dvds/cds and files.

Generate thumbnails of the files in your disks via gnome thumbnailers
and saves it for using in database.

Save the metadata of the files. You can search in the metatada of mp3,
avis, images (exif).

Requirements
This application requires GTK+ version 2.8.x. Other dependencies
include:
python-gtk2 (>2.3.96), python-pyvorbis, python-pysqlite2, python-gnome2,
python-mmpython

Regards