Asheesh Laroia skrev:
others here on debian-mentors and on debian-devel. I think "Require binaries and throw them away" is a very good strategy. It seems there is fairly wide consensus that having the buildds build every package is a good thing.

Man, source-only uploads would literally save me hours when uploading my packages... They're big (50-100MB) and my uplink bandwidth isn't so hot where I am right now... why not take things like that into consideration when considering this?