Ben Finney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Felipe Sateler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> BTW, why are there files useful to you but not other developers?

> They're useful to someone who will be using the VCS to track changes,
> because they contain bug information that is useful only in the context
> of that VCS data.

Is this some additional VCS that the default dpkg-source regex should be
changed to also handle?  Excluding any VCS files seems to be the goal of
the regex and I expect the maintainers would not be adverse to adding
another one.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>