2008/5/29 Vincent Bernat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> OoO  En cette fin  de nuit  blanche du  lundi 26  mai 2008,  vers 05:15,
> "William Vera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait:
>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.06-5
>> of my package "vfu".
>
> Hi William!

Hi Vincent

> You should acknowledge latest NMU.  Moreover, bug #470615 is not handled

How I can do it?

> at all. You should not expand yourself shlibs:Depends ! The submitter is
> telling that you should depend on unzip, bzip2, etc.

In fact, is not a bug, because vfu say 'support' for list and read,
does not depend on them (unzip, bzip2, etc) for build o run the
program.
debian/control is updated.

> At least, README.Debian seems outdated.

Done

> --
> No fortunes found

Thanks for take a time to review mi package
Regards

--
William Vera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Key: 1024D/F5CC22A4