Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-sptest".

what would you thi nk about maintaining the package within the Python
Modules Team? It makes sponsoring much more easy for us, and it's more
easy to find a sponsor for you.
If you want, have a look at
http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html and
join us in #debian-python on the OFTC network.
Please lt me know if you want to join the Modules Team, or if I should
sponsor the package for you in the "common" way.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79