Cyril Brulebois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Krzysztof Burghardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (18/09/2008):
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > elfrc      - program to convert arbitrary files into elf objects
>
> In addition to Patrick's comments, I'd suggest to “s/program to //” this
> description.

That fails the Best Packaging Practices, which recommends that the
synopsis should be a noun phrase. The existing synopsis meets that;
your suggested change does not.

--
 \     “I must say that I find television very educational. The minute |
  `\       somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book.” |