2008/11/16 Miriam Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/11/15 Pau Garcia i Quiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> libmsn     - high-level C++ library for MSN Messenger [runtime]
>> libmsn-dbg - high-level C++ library for MSN Messenger [debug]
>> libmsn-dev - high-level C++ library for MSN Messenger [devel]
>
> Some quick comments:
>
> You shouldn't call your runtime library just libmsn, see [1]. You
> definitely shouldn't get rid of that lintian's message with an
> override.
>
> The package is GPL without any special clauses and links against
> OpenSSL. OpenSSL license is not compatible with GPL AFAIK
>
> [1] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/

Sorry, I meant [1]
http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/column/libpkg-guide/libpkg-guide.html

BTW, it's not a big issue, but I find it cleaner when I have to
repackage a bzip2 tarball to gzip to do:

bunzip2 program.tar.bz2
gzip program.tar

instead of unpackaging it complely and repackaging it again. Thus at
least the MD5 of the tar is maintained. It is not really important
anyway, but I like it more, easier to compare :)

Greetings,
Miry