On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Gustavo Iñiguez Goya
<g...@kutxa.homeunix.org> wrote:

> The gweather team seems to have in mind a big change for the applet.
> Probably a whole rewrite:
> http://live.gnome.org/WeatherApplet
>
> I'm not sure if they would accept in the meantime such changes. Or do you
> mean specifically for debian? Drop me an email directly with more details
> if you want :)

If they plan to rewrite, now is the best time to get the features in
gnome-inm-forecast pushed into the new GNOME weather applet
implementation. As a first start you could update that page with the
features you want and the data sources gnome-inm-forecast consumes.
Then maybe mail them about it, check out their git repo and see what
changes can be made.

--
bye,
pabs