Hi there

 Once again I am struggling to make gdcm compile on some Arch. For
instance on alpha, I am getting:

https://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status/package.php?p=gdcm

gdcm/alpha failing reason:

[Category: none]
> dh_install
> --sourcedir=/build/buildd-gdcm_2.0.12-1-alpha-lrSEzc/gdcm-2.0.12/debian/tmp
> --fail-missing
> cp: cannot stat
> `/build/buildd-gdcm_2.0.12-1-alpha-lrSEzc/gdcm-2.0.12/debian/tmp/usr/lib/gdcm-sharp.dll':
>  No such file or directory
> dh_install: cp returned exit code 1
> make[1]: *** [binary-common] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/build/buildd-gdcm_2.0.12-1-alpha-lrSEzc/gdcm-2.0.12'

This is (according to debian-cli) because there is no mono on alpha.
Thus I modified the debian/rules & debian/control to conditionally
compile the cli
binding of gdcm.
As one can see the building part is going well (cmake does not
generate the selected make rules associated with the CLI binding).

However the dh_install part still try to install the
cli binding, eventhought the debian/control file explicitly discard
Alpha from the list of Arch.

$ cat debian/control
Package: libgdcm-cil
Section: cli-mono
Architecture: i386 lpia kfreebsd-i386 powerpc amd64 kfreebsd-amd64
ia64 arm armeb armel sparc s390

Why is dh_install still trying to install the libgdcm-cil.install
stuff ? What do I need to do to skip it ?

On a more general question, could someone please let me know of a good
debian package example with one source package and multiple
conditional binary package.

Thank you
--
Mathieu