Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 05:19, Ben Finney<ben+deb...@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > The package has now been removed
> > <URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/bk2site/news/20090823T163928Z.html>
> > but I can't find any public request for removal. Can we please see
> > that request so the learning-by-example can continue?
>
> it has been removed *from testing*, not from Debian unstable, as
> written in bold on the link you're referring. There is also a link to
> the PTS on the same page that shows this.

Everything you say here is true, but it doesn't seem to be any further
to answering my question. I'm aware of the PTS page (that's how I got to
the above URL). So you'll need to make your point clearer.

--
 \         “When we pray to God we must be seeking nothing — nothing.” |
  `\                                          —Saint Francis of Assisi |