Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qodem".

* Package name    : qodem
  Version         : 0.2.0-1
  Upstream Author : Kevin Lamonte <kevin.lamo...@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://qodem.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : comm

It builds these binary packages:
qodem      - friendly ncurses-based Unicode-aware communications package

The upload would fix these bugs: 560902

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I think Debian users
will find it useful.
  - Qodem can do serial communications (like minicom), but it can also
fork PTYs to
    support ssh, rsh, telnet, rlogin, or just spawn a locel shell.
  - It has its own internal Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, and Kermit
support, so it can
    transfer files over ssh, telnet, etc.
  - VT100/VT102 and VT220 emulations are decent (they pass vttest).
LINUX and XTERM
    emulations support both 8-bit and UTF-8.  It also supports
BBS-style ANSI.SYS
    and Avatar, VT52, and has a DEBUG emulation that displays a
hexdump of incoming
    bytes.
  - It supports UTF-8 encoding and can display DEC Supplemental
Graphics, VT220 National
    Replacement Character sets, and CP437 (VGA).
  - It has BBS-style scrollback, screen dump, capture, and phonebook features.
  - It can run directly off the raw Linux console (when the console is UTF-8).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem/qodem_0.2.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Kevin Lamonte