Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fuppes".

* Package name    : fuppes
  Version         : 0.660-1
  Upstream Author : "Ulrich Völkel" <m...@ulrich-voelkel.de>

* URL             : http://fuppes.ulrich-voelkel.de/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
fuppes     - Free UPnP Entertainment Service

fuppes-database-plugin-sqlite3 - FUPPES UPnP server plugin: sqlite3 db-backend
fuppes-decoder-plugin-flac - FUPPES UPnP server plugin: F.L.A.C. audio decoder
fuppes-dev - FUPPES UPnP server: development files
fuppes-metadata-plugin-exiv2 - FUPPES UPnP server plugin: exiv2 metadata

fuppes-metadata-plugin-taglib - FUPPES UPnP server plugin: taglib metadata
libfuppes-metadata-plugin-dlna - FUPPES UPnP server plugin: DLNA metadata
libfuppes0 - FUPPES UPnP server core library

The upload would fix these bugs: 426048

My motivation for maintaining this package is that I am a developer of
FUPPES that currently spends alot of time helping people install it on
their systems, having this package present would remove alot of the
hassle and provide alot of convenience to debian users.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fuppes/fuppes_0.660-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Robert Massaioli