Hi Gregor,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:34:54PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> - d/control: Standards-Version -> 3.8.4 (and update your version of
>   lintian :))

Well, crap.  That’s what I get for running testing/unstable.

> - d/copyright: according to DEP5 the Maintainer at the top is the
>   _upstream_ maintainer
> - You could install NEWS as the upstream changelog.

Done.

> - You might want to fix the following lintian info with a patch:
>   "I: xpra: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/xpra.1.gz:219"

The man page is actually incorrect here; it gets the name of the
--start-child option wrong.  That’s definitely worth a patch.

> - The README from debian/docs doesn't get installed (I was curious if
>   d/docs besides d/$pkg.docs is a clever trick or a bug, it seems
>   it's at least not the former :))

Ah, right, I changed my mind about the README file and forgot about
d/docs.  README justs lists the three projects from the parti tarball.
README.wimpiggy and README.xpra contain everything one wants to know :-)
Be gone then!

Re-uploaded to the same location:

        http://alioth.debian.org/~michi-guest/packages/parti_0.0.6-1.dsc

lintian 2.3.3 “-I --pedantic” clean this time around.

Thanks for the feedback!
--
Michael Schutte <mi...@uiae.at>