Hello,

Can anybody tell me what I'm supposed to do with this?

It builds fine in the rest of architectures:
https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=aqsis

And the log doesn't say anything interesting about what the failure is...
it's like the process was in an infinite loop, or maybe killed by some
segfault or something...

[ 37%] Compiling shader /build/buildd-aqsis_1.6.0-1.2-hppa-
rxuuD6/aqsis-1.6.0/shaders/displacement/dented.sl
make[3]: *** [shaders/displacement/AqDMap.slx] Terminated
make[3]: *** [shaders/displacement/dented.slx] Terminated
make[2]: *** [shaders/CMakeFiles/all_shaders.dir/all] Terminated
make[1]: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
make[1]: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
make: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
E: Caught signal 'Terminated': terminating immediately
Build killed with signal TERM after 150 minutes of inactivity

Another attempt...
[ 55%] Compiling shader /build/buildd-aqsis_1.6.0-1.2-hppa-
XEK7vq/aqsis-1.6.0/shaders/displacement/dented.sl
make[3]: *** [shaders/displacement/dented.slx] Terminated
make: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
E: make: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
Caught signal 'Terminated': terminating immediately

And -1.1 had similar problem (only on hppa, too), but with the compilation
around 82%...

The package is a (software) 3D renderer which require quite a lot of power,
probably, they won't bother if it won't run in a retired architecture being
phased out by the vendor.

Is there a way to ask for more info to the buildd system?  Is it a problem
if I leave it like this, or should I better mark it as "don't build this
package in hppa" in the control file?

Cheers.