Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sciteproj".

* Package name    : sciteproj
  Version         : 0.3.14-1
  Upstream Author : Andreas Rönnquist <gus...@gusnan.se>
* URL             : http://www.gusnan.se/sciteproj
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : editors

It builds these binary packages:
sciteproj  - Project manager for usage with the SciTE editor

The upload would fix these bugs: 513231

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am SciteProj upstream, and
would like to see it in Debian - using SciTE for all coding, I find the thing
lacking a good project manager. I found ScitePM to fill this gap, but that was
more or less abandoned, so I forked it and created SciteProj.

SciteProj doesn't duplicate any code in Scite, it uses the "Director interface"

http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDirector.html

to communicate between SciteProj and SciTE.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sciteproj/sciteproj_0.3.14-1.dsc