Dear mentors, I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scriptutils". *
Package name : scriptutils Version : 1.4.0-1 Upstream Author : Sebastien Andre
<way...@gmx.com> * URL : https://github.com/wayana/scriptutils * License :
Apache 2 Section : utils It builds these binary packages: scriptutils - Script
Utilities The package appears to be lintian clean. My motivation for
maintaining this package is: Since I'm the upstream author, it's an easy start
to learn about packaging. I intend to maintain other packages later. The
package can be found on mentors.debian.net: - URL:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scriptutils - Source repository:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scriptutils/scriptutils_1.4.0-1.dsc
 I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Kind regards Sebastien