Thanks for comment, is very important to me, make corrections to the
package I hope are good.
Package name    : xul-ext-undo-closed-tabs-button
It builds these binary packages:xul-ext-undo-closed-tabs-button - Add-on for
Firefox/Iceweasel  that allows you to undo closed tabs
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:- URL:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xul-ext-undo-closed-tabs-button-
Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xul-ext-undo-closed-tabs-button/xul-ext-undo-closed-tabs-button_3.7.3-1.dsc
Kind regards

--

 /             \  |Ludwin Alduvi Hernández|

.