On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:43:11PM +0200, Joachim Wiedorn wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-3 of my
> package "squidguard".

* Oh another DEP5 format definition, and now one that isn't available.
  I guess that should evolve into some d.n host instead d.o and without
  the wsvn in it. Or something else. My confusion grows from package to
  package. :)

* I would also document the switch from depends squid | squid3 to
  squid3 | squid in debian/changelog but YMMV.

> And I would be most grateful if a kind sponsor would set the
> DM-Upload-Allowed (DMUA) bit.

I won't do it for a one shot upload but maybe Kartik would like to jump
in.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.