Hi Michael,

> > Hi!
> >
> > These packages are waiting for a sponsor:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qdacco and
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dacco.
> >
> > This is a Catalan-English dictionary and a query GUI.
> >
> [...]
>
> I've just uploaded dacco, looks good.

Thank you very much!

> For qdacco, however, I get an FTBFS because of an outdated symbols file.

Yes, I supposed this would happen: the symbols file is a few months

> Looking
> at the diff, this is quite likely caused by name mangling changes in GCC.
> I'd
> suggest moving to c++ tags, as supported by recent dpkg-gensymbols, which
> permit
> to use human readable signatures.

If I thought there would be problems according to the architecture but found
no information.
I have found your package libdiagnostics0: I looked at the files
libdiagnostics0.symbols, libdiagnostics0.symbols.optional and
libdiagnostics0.symbols.stacktrace.
The question is: how do you generate these files with c++ tags? Is it
possible to automatically generate the files?

> Please let me know if you need any help with
> those.

Yes, please: is the first time I do this!

Regards!

I. De Marchi