Werner Detter <wer...@aloah-from-hell.de> writes:

> So is it worth to bump the Standards-Versions from 3.9.2 to 3.9.3 and
> create a new package so that it's totally clean for the squeeze-freeze
> ?

I don't think so. I take that notice as something to be done as part of
the next release of the package; it's not worth making a new package
*only* for that change.

In other words: it's not a bug, not even a wishlist one. It's good
housekeeping.

--
 \          “A hundred times every day I remind myself that […] I must |
  `\       exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have |