Hi John,

I am also interested in radeontop, and was going to file an ITP, but it
seems you got there before me. :-)

>   I am looking for a sponsor for my package "radeontop"
>
>  * Package name    : radeontop
>    Version         : 0.5.4+1-gf2c42f4-1
>    Upstream Author : Lauri Kasanen <cur...@operamail.com>
>  * URL             : https://github.com/clbr/radeontop
>  * License         : GPLv3
>    Section         : utils

I've had a look at your package, and I can see a number of
issues/niggles:

general:        * FTBFS because of missing Build-Depends: on
                  libncurses5-dev and pkg-config.
                * Are you building the package in a clean chroot?
                  (pbuilder, cowbuilder sbuild etc?)

d/control:      * Remove Vcs-Browser if you don't plan on using it.
                * "It comes with a manpage" in the package description
                  isn't very useful. It is expected that programs come
                  with manpages. :-)
                * Multi-Arch: foreign -> radeontop is not a -dev or
                  support so this is not needed.

d/README.Debian:* This states that this tarball was packaged from
                  commit gf2c42f4, but I can't find any such commit
                  upstream.
                * If this tarball is actually 0.5.4.1, it should be
                  packaged from the tagged commit 2ebfb800e2 instead.
                * If you do switch to using upstream tarballs, drop
                  README.Debian totally.

d/copyright:    * The GPLv3 license is indented by too many spaces.

d/rules:        * Remove the dh_make boilerplate
                * Is export debug=1 required for the build? If not,
                  remove it.

Jon