Gesendet: Montag, 08. Juli 2013 um 17:43 Uhr
Von: "Dominique Ingoglia" <gogli...@gmail.com>
An: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Betreff: New to this process, looking for some guidance.
Greetings,
   I am new to the Debian community but have been using Debian for a while now.  I am hoping to get involved but would like to start out very simple.  I have read through a good deal of information on the website and would like to try maintaining a simple package.  Is there someone that might be able to get me somewhat on my feet?