On 8 October 2013 16:27, Andrey Rahmatullin <w...@wrar.name> wrote:

> > PS. normal gcc can compile the code flawless.
> On Linux libintl.h and implementations of cunctions declared there are a
> part of glibc. On other platforms such as mingw you may need an external
> implementation which is not packaged (I don't think we have any other
> mingw-targeted libs packaged either).

Hi Andrey,

Before reading your answer I was looking only for deb packages. Then I
started searching on other sites and I found this:

https://github.com/savonet/i686-w64-mingw32-buildroot/tree/master/usr/i686-w64-mingw32

Solution: just download

(*) libintl.h from include and save it on
/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/include/

(*) and libintl.a from lib and save it on
/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib/

then compile your code with:

$i686-w64-mingw32-gcc  yourcode.c /usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib/libintl.a -o
yourbin

And you're done!

Thanks!

Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." (H. Jackson Brown
Jr.)