Hi,

Is it possible to separate gpg signing from package building?

As I'm still trying to learn Debian package building, I've found myself
fallen into this silly loop many times -- Thinking that the package would
be fine, I build it with gpg signing, but only to find out minutes later
that I need fix something and rebuild, and the cycle goes on and on.

Now I'm thinking, wouldn't it be nice I always build the package without
gpg signing, and when finally I tested everything working fine, I sign
it. Would it be possible? Detailed steps (instead of a mere yes)
appreciated.