+++ Tong Sun [2014-12-12 09:52 -0500]:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I'd like to bring your attention again to dbab, the innovative
> dnsmasq-based ad-blocker that will benefit most people. I'll keep
> reposting this request regularly in hoping someone will pay attention
> to it.

OK. This sounded interesting the first time. And you seem to be keen, so I had
a look:

I could be persuaded to sponsor.

>     dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dbab/
> dbab_1.1.1-1.dsc

Some comments:

* remove the dh_make boilerplate from debian/rules, postinst, postrm.

* There should be a systemd service file as well as an init script

* Any reason why dh compat level is 8 not 9?

* The package has a .pc dir but there is no patch series

Other than that it looks simple enough

Wookey
http://wookware.org/