Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gcc-5-doc", which is a
  different source package from src:gcc due to GFDL.

 * Package name    : gcc-5-doc
   Version         : 5.1.0-1
   Upstream Author : FSF
 * URL             : http://gcc.gnu.org/
 * License         : GFDL-1.3+ with invariant sections, and others
   Section         : doc
   Description     : documentation for the GNU compilers
   Vcs-Git         : git://anonscm.debian.org/users/yixuan-guest/gcc-doc.git -b
debian/5
   Vcs-Browser     :
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/yixuan-guest/gcc-doc.git

  It builds those binary packages:

 cpp-5-doc  - documentation for the GNU C preprocessor (cpp)
 gcc-5-doc  - documentation for the GNU compilers (gcc, gobjc, g++)
 gccgo-5-doc - documentation for the GNU Go compiler (gccgo)
 gcj-5-doc  - documentation for the GNU Java tools (gcj, gij)
 gfortran-5-doc - documentation for the GNU Fortran Compiler (gfortran)
 gnat-5-doc - documentation for the GNU Ada Compiler (gnat)

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/gcc-5-doc

    dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/g/gcc-5-doc/gcc-5-doc_5.1.0-1.dsc

  Also, a git repository is available for building with git-buildpackage
  and pristine-tar.

Regards,
GUO Yixuan