The state of the package is: I'm not sure if it's o.k. for it to get accepted
into the archive when a DFSG compliant change of the license is declared for
the project but the actual file headers state something different.

For that I've added a patch which disables the style check over by default for
the +dfsg package w/o the RELAX NG schemes which would do it until the files
get updated. With that the citeproc just does not warn for faulty custom styles,
which is great to have but could be dispensed for a while [1].

I would like to discuss this option with the sponsor, maybe it's possible to
push it non +dfsg already which a Comment link to the declaration of the
new licensing.

Anyway, I've uploaded the latest package to mentors [2].

DS

[1] The other citeproc in Debian, the Haskell pandoc-citeproc does not feature
the
schemes at all:
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/all/libghc-pandoc-citeproc-data/filelist

[2]