Package: inkscape
Version: 1.2.2-4
Severity: normal

Inkscape 1.3 was released over a year ago (July 23rd, 2023). It's been
in experimental since September 2023.

I three-way merged the 1.3 packaging with 1.2.2-4 (the libxml/libpoppler
backported fixes) and upstream 1.3.2 (released November 26th, 2023), and
it built and seems to work fine. I spent maybe 10 minutes on it, and it
was quite trivial, as most of the work has already happened.

lib2geom 1.3.0 from experimental was also needed, but I didn't have to
rebuild it, and as far as I can tell, inkscape is the only r-dep, so it
won't be much of a transition.

So all of this is to say: would it be possible to have a more recent
Inkscape version in Debian?

Thank you for all of your efforts and for maintaining this package
regardless :)

(Marking the report as "normal" rather than "wishlist" given this is now
a > 1 year old upstream version, but feel free to adjust as you please.)

Regards,
Faidon