Hello,

I advocate Nattie Mayer-Hutchings to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Nattie Mayer-Hutchings is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've worked with Nattie as DebConf volunteer during DC11 and DC13, as well
as working with her in the subtitle team.

She is competent and reliable, beside being a charm to work with.

I'm very happy to see her applying for non-uploading DD status and I
wholeheartedly support her application.
I'm also happy to see finally the people who have worked behind the scene
in various Debconfs applying to become formal members of the project!
(Don't know who did the persuasion work behind this onslaught of
applications, but kudos to them!)

Francesca Ciceri (via nm.debian.org)