Hi,

On 9/16/20 1:09 PM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 06:11:20AM -0000, Nilesh Patra (via nm.debian.org)
> wrote:
>> I have been maintaining several packages with Debian med, js and golang
>> teams. Few of my packages
>> have autopkgtest regressions/ they FTBFS on archs other than amd64. Hence I
>> need a guest account
>> to get access to porter boxes as I intend to try fixing these.
> Unfortunately this is not an actionable request for us.  We'd need a
> more specific list of architectures you need access to and the reason
> for it.  Requests for "all archs" are not valid.
Apologies for not being specific.
I would like to get access to arm64 porter box for fixing autopkgtest
regressions following of my packages and packages I recently worked on
and want to fix(regression log links have been indexed):

* golang-github-fogleman-gg [1]
* golang-gonum-v1-plot [2]
* sweed [3]
* trf [4]

[1]:
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/arm64/g/golang-github-fogleman-gg/6576326/log.gz
[2]:
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/arm64/g/golang-gonum-v1-plot/6564453/log.gz
[3]:
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/arm64/s/sweed/6835041/log.gz
[4]:
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/arm64/t/trf/6300934/log.gz

> Also keep in mind that a guest account is automatically locked after 6
> months (and then you'd need to request DSA to re-enable your account;
> same if you need other architectures later).
Noted, thanks a lot!
Please let me know if you'd any more information from my end to go ahead
with the process.

Kind Regards,
Nilesh