On Sun, 2024-07-07 at 00:16 +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a Debian maintainer, I got many review comments from Phil and I
> learn a lot from his review and if you look at the debian mentor mail
> list[0] recently, Phil has helped to review lots of packages. So I
> think if Phil is to be a DD with upload right, this will benefit the
> Debian community. Thanks.
>
> BR,
> Bo
>
> [0]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2024/06/threads.html

Morning Bo,

Many thanks for your kind words. Like you I learn daily working on mentors from
the time Gianfranco
Costamagna spoke with me on its importance and lately with the encouragement of
Soren Stoutner.
Mentors is the gateway to Debian and GNU Linux contribution for many and it
deserves a high priority
from members of our community.

Regards

Phil