-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

I support Carl Keinath <[email protected]>'s request to become a Debian 
Developer, uploading. I have
worked with Carl Keinath on hyprland packages in the Debian Hyprland 
maintainers team since September 2025,
and I consider them as having sufficient technical competence.

Over the past year, Carl and I have formed the Debian Hyprland maintainers 
team, worked together to salvage
all of the hyprland dependencies, package new upstream releases, and package 
new libraries and programs from
the hypr ecosystem. I have granted DM permissions for some of these packages 
and notice that Carl has been
keeping them in excellent shape.

We met today at MiniDebConf in Winterthur, all interactions with Carl have been 
pleasant and respectful whether on IRC,
BTS, or Salsa. Carl also shows great initiative and technical competence in 
improving package quality,
including adding autopkgtests, fixing salsa CI issues, addressing bug reports, 
and forwarding patches
upstream.

I have personally worked with Carl Keinath <[email protected]>
(key 258E9BF2AB5576F2C5C0949A2C376EADE7855D90) for 343 days, and I know Carl 
Keinath
can be trusted to be a full member of Debian, and have unsupervised, 
unrestricted upload rights, right now.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=vJ3G
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Alex Myczko (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/1570/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/process/1570/

Reply via email to