-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

For nm.debian.org, at 2026-09-05:
For the past 2 years, I have worked with Michel Lind on various packages such as
archlinux-keyring and distribution-gpg-keys.

For this past work, Michel Lind sent mails using the email address 
[email protected]
which is the one they're using on nm.debian.org, and they signed their work and
email using a GPG key with fingerprint 5DCE 2E7E 9C3B 1CFF D335  C1D7 8B22 9D2F 
7CCC 04F2.

I've made sure that they are able to decrypt encrypted messages sent to this key
and that they're able to sign messages with the same key.

Due to the long-term interactions we had, I'm convinced that Michel Lind as they
present themselves on nm.debian.org is the rightful owner of both email
[email protected] and GPG key 5DCE 2E7E 9C3B 1CFF D335  C1D7 8B22 9D2F 
7CCC 04F2.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=u6yi
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Luca Boccassi (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit 
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/michelin/5DCE2E7E9C3B1CFFD335C1D78B229D2F7CCC04F2/endorsements/view/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/michelin/5DCE2E7E9C3B1CFFD335C1D78B229D2F7CCC04F2/endorsements/view/

Reply via email to