-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

I hereby declare my intention to become a Debian Developer.

I am applying to become a Debian Developer with upload rights.

I already contribute to Debian by maintaining packages, introducing new 
packages to the archive, adopting orphaned packages, and working on bug fixes 
and improvements to existing packaging.

I intend to continue contributing to Debian through package maintenance, bug 
fixing, testing, and collaboration with other Debian contributors—specifically 
within the Python and Debian Med teams.
Since team-based work has consistently required a sponsor or separately 
requested DM upload rights, my efforts have frequently been hindered and 
delayed; consequently, after nearly two years as a maintainer, I now wish to 
become a Debian Developer with upload rights.

I am aware that the status of Debian Developer entails membership in the Debian 
Project and that I am expected to adhere to Debian's principles, policies, and 
procedures.

Karsten Schöke
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=ZjZK
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Karsten Schöke (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/1574/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/process/1574/

Reply via email to