-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

For nm.debian.org, at 2026-09-19:
For the past 3 months, I have worked with Michele Cane on multiple packages in 
the Python team.

For this past work, Michele Cane sent mails using the email address 
[email protected] and he
signed his work using GPG key with fingerprint 633E 7738 5959 18C4 270E  473B 
ECFF 3EB4 030E 6E7E.

Public examples of signed mails and git commits are visible here:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-asyncudp/-/commits/debian/master
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-raygeo/-/commits/debian/master
https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2026/05/msg00029.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2026/07/msg00021.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2026/08/msg00102.html

I've made sure that he is able to decrypt encrypted messages sent to this key 
and that he's able
to sign messages with the same key. Due to the long-term interactions we had, 
I'm convinced that
Michele Cane as he presents himself on nm.debian.org is the rightful owner of 
both email address
[email protected] and GPG key 633E 7738 5959 18C4 270E  473B ECFF 3EB4 
030E 6E7E.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=ezAg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Jeroen Ploemen (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit 
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/heiserhorn/633E7738595918C4270E473BECFF3EB4030E6E7E/endorsements/view/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/fprs/person/heiserhorn/633E7738595918C4270E473BECFF3EB4030E6E7E/endorsements/view/

Reply via email to