-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

For nm.debian.org, at 2026-09-26:
I support Juan Manuel Méndez Rey <[email protected]>'s request to
become a Debian Maintainer. I have worked with Juan on sponsoring uploads
since 15 July 2026, and I consider them as having sufficient technical
competence. I sponsored nineteen uploads to unstable between 2026-07-15
and 2026-09-24: new Rust crates for browserslist and for the Stremio GTK4
shell, including DFSG repacks that rebuild browserslist data from Debian's
node packages, then stremio in main and stremio-server-installer in contrib.

I also reviewed the full history in UDD. There are 58 accepted uploads
under this address from 6 May 2026 through 25 September 2026, sponsored by
eight Debian Developers. The strongest of the rest is the xwpe rescue
(GCC 15 FTBFS, then upstream again, now in testing), siso, the testdisk
salvage, and the 25 September dart-sdk DFSG upload. Juan is Maintainer or
Uploader on 29 source packages in unstable, with no open RC bugs and no
lintian errors on the current versions. I have personally worked with
Juan Manuel Méndez Rey <[email protected]>
(key 2A840ED00DE669F4219B8B3302A79E3B82151695) since 15 July 2026, and I
know Juan can be trusted to have upload rights for their own packages,
right now.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=TyGW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Simon Quigley (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/1581/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/process/1581/

Reply via email to