-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

For nm.debian.org, at 2026-10-02:
I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Maintainer.

For the past couple of months, I have been working in the Debian Python and
Debian Rust teams. I have introduced a couple of new Python packages such as
python-deepl and python-tpm, along with a few others that are dependencies of
netexec. I have also adopted orphaned packages such as python-ebooklib and
python-petl, contributed to existing packages such as python-sh and impacket,
and fixed a couple of bugs and CVEs.

In the Rust team, I have also introduced a handful of crates that form part of
Vaultwarden's depency tree.

While I understand that my experience is not yet extensive enough, and that I
have a list of things I need to learn, I would still like to be able to
upload directly for some of the packages with which I am already
familiar and comfortable.

Lastly, becoming a DM would formalize the responsibility and commitment for
the work I already do in this community.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYKAB0WIQQQe2AmqC0ETJfX2LkhAMFF4PNlXgUCar/bvQAKCRAhAMFF4PNl
XrZ7AP9a57FLxjWOmsCJgvLEJk+14iEAFYZk265KuhjTqfa2mAD/TgU+v0G5wL6P
IayB+hP+6U2pJU3APr8/2fkYi41Ovgc=
=0TGt
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Lester Guerzon (via nm.debian.org)

For details and to comment, visit https://nm.debian.org/process/1584/
-- 
https://nm.debian.org/process/1584/

Reply via email to